The petty Knife is the Japanese version of a paring knife. It is very light and usefull for all cutting purpose.
The 150mm: The knife is all purpose for about 160cm tall guys. My friend is a natural yeast baker. She uses only this 150mm for her work and her home kitchen.
- Kurouchi petite knife, 150mm blade,
- Total length: 280mm, Width: 34mm, Thickness: taper spine 4.5 - 1.6mm, Price: JPY19,000 In stock
- The options
- Ho wood Saya +JPY8,000
- Oval shaped Ho wood handle with horn hilt +JPY3,500 Photo
- D-shaped Ho wood handle with horn hilt +JPY3,500 Photo
- Octagonal shaped Ho wood handle with horn hilt +JPY4,000
- Isosceles triagnle shaped Enju wood handle with horn hilt +JPY6,000