Kurouchi Gyuto knife 180mm
The extremely sharp and all purpose!
This is hammer finished Japanese kitchen knife Gyuto which is the Japanese equivalent of the Western chef knife. It is multi-purpose knife and can be used for cutting meats, fishes and vegetables.
- Kurouchi Gyuto knife, 180mm blade,
- Total length: 320mm, Width: 45mm, Thickness: taper spine 4.5 - 1.6mm,
Blade: Yasuki blue steel core with stainless outer, Handle: D-shaped burnt chestnut wood with plastic hilt
- The options
- Linseed oiled American walnut wood Saya with pin +JPY12,000 Photo
- Oval shaped Ho wood handle with horn hilt +JPY3,500 Photo
- D-shaped Ho wood handle with horn hilt +JPY3,500 Photo
- Octagonal shaped Enju wood handle with horn hilt +JPY7,000 Photo
- Octagonal shaped Honduras rose wood handle with white dyed maple hilt +JPY7,000 Photo
- Custom handles are available now +JPY12,000, JPY14,000, JPY18,000, JPY20,000 Photo Ask me the detail!