This is hammer finished Japanese kitchen knife Gyuto which is the Japanese equivalent of the Western chef knife. It is multi-purpose knife and can be used for cutting meats, fishes and vegetables.
Click the review for the knife
- Kurouchi Gyuto knife, 180mm blade,
- Total length: 320mm, Width: 45mm, Thickness: taper spine 4.5 - 1.6mm,
Blade: Yasuki blue steel core with stainless outer, Handle: D-shaped burnt chestnut wood with plastic hilt Price: JPY30,000 In stock Limited 3 pieces in every months
- The options
- Linseed oiled American walnut wood Saya with pin +JPY12,000 Photo
- Oval shaped Ho wood handle with horn hilt +JPY3,500 Photo
- D-shaped Ho wood handle with horn hilt +JPY3,500 Photo
Octagonal shaped Enju wood handle with horn hilt +JPY7,000Photo SOLD OUT
- Octagonal shaped walnut wood handle with white dyed maple hilt +JPY7,000 Photo
- Octagonal shaped Honduras rose wood handle with light brown dyed maple hilt +JPY7,000 Photo
- Custom handles are available now +JPY12,000, JPY14,000, JPY18,000, JPY20,000 Photo Ask me the detail!
Comments4.5 out of 5 , based on 2 ratings. 2 user's reviews for Professional Gyuto
Professional Kurouchi Gyuto 180mm. I just wanted to let you know that the knife I ordered was just delivered. That was incredibly fast! I have not yet used it to cut anything, but have no doubt I will be impressed. Thank you again!
Rated: 4/5, posted by: Larry
I have had my Gyoto in the kitchen now for 2 months and felt the need to report how pleased I am with the knife.
It embodies the rare combination of artisan craftsmanship and faultless performance. I could go on and relate how it compares to my wustoff knives, but I am sure you already know.
Anyway to cut a long story short, I would like to place an order for a 150mm petit with burnt chestnut and buffalo horn handle. Could you please tell me how much to submit via PayPal.
Rated: 5/5, posted by: Clive