This is hammer finished Japanese kitchen knife Gyuto which is the Japanese equivalent of the Western chef knife. It is multi-purpose knife and can be used for cutting meats, fishes and vegetables.
- Kurouchi Gyuto knife, 180mm blade,
- Total length: 320mm, Width: 45mm, Thickness: taper spine 4.5 - 1.6mm,
Blade: Yasuki blue steel core with stainless outer, Handle: D-shaped burnt chestnut wood with plastic hilt Price: JPY30,000 In stock Limited 3 pieces in every months
- The options
- Linseed oiled American walnut wood Saya with pin +JPY12,000 Photo
- Oval shaped Ho wood handle with horn hilt +JPY5,000 Photo
- D-shaped Ho wood handle with horn hilt +JPY5,000 Photo
- Octagonal shaped Enju wood handle with horn hilt +JPY7,000 Photo
- Octagonal shaped walnut wood handle with brown dyed maple hilt +JPY7,000 Photo
- Octagonal shaped Honduras rose wood handle with white dyed maple hilt +JPY7,000 Photo
- Custom handles are available now +JPY12,000, JPY14,000, JPY18,000, JPY20,000 Photo Ask me the detail!